Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
• The Grande Hall at the Hofmann Ranch – The Grande Hall is a convenient 25-minute drive from downtown San Antonio. Only five minutes away is the quaint community of Castroville, known for its mixture of German and French culture.
• Riven Rock Ranch – Founded as a ranch and farm operation, and still a working ranch with self-sufficiency farm undertones, Riven Rock Ranch is developing a new dimension as a legendary resort of very real pleasures and restorative powers.
• Don Strange Ranch – Weddings by Don Strange is best described as a full-service, custom catering and special event management company, with the commitment to provide unforgettable events for every occasion. We have earned an exceptional reputation for providing exquisite food prepared from scratch, impeccable service, and creative presentations.
• Comfort Cloisters Hill Country Chapel – Hill Country Cathedral is the quintessential storybook setting for an memorable old fashioned event. The flagship offering at Hill Country Cathedral is the historic rock chapel. Many weddings have taken place over the years within these stone walls before today.
• Hilton Palacio del Rio – Explore San Antonio from the Hilton Palacio del Rio and enjoy our San Antonio hotel’s contemporary, hacienda style setting. Neighboring the San Antonio Convention Center, and close to San Antonio International Airport, this San Antonio hotel offers the perfect city center location. Celebrate your dream wedding on one of two rooftop ballrooms.
• Pavilion by Hilton – The Hilton Palacio del Rio downtown San Antonio ceremony and reception sites are perfect for weddings, receptions and events. This brilliantly re-cut jewel is located just steps from the River Walk in HemisFair Park. The historic limestone and wood structure has been completely renovated into an elegant, self-contained venue.
• Arneson River Theatre – Located on the south bank of the San Antonio River, La Villita was San Antonio’s first neighborhood. It was originally a settlement of primitive huts for the Spanish soldiers stationed at the Mission San Antonio Valero (the Alamo).
• Hotel Contessa and Marriage Island – Whether you’re an experienced business traveler … or a family celebrating togetherness, the beautiful Hotel Contessa in downtown San Antonio is the crown jewel on the Riverwalk. This urban resort is nestled along the banks of the world-famous Riverwalk and was selected as one of the Top 100 Hotels in the country by Condé Nast Traveler. Hotel Contessa’s AAA Four Diamond rating ensures quality of venue and excellence in service.
• Inn on the Riverwalk – Nestled into surrounding trees and elevated just above the San Antonio riverwalk, guest of the Inn feel as though they are hidden away right in the heart of the city! The path along the river leads from the tranquil atmosohere surrounding the inn, to the sites and attractions of downtown San Antonio.
• The Clubs at Cordillera Ranch – Have you ever imagined a place where extraordinary views, serene nature, unrivaled beauty and abundant amenities abound? Look no further, you have found it. We call this place Cordillera Ranch, an exclusive, master-planned community offering the very finest in resort-style living on 8,700 acres of unsurpassed Texas Hill Country beauty carved by time and the crystal clear spring waters of five miles of Guadalupe River.
• Riverbend Church – Riverbend’s mission is to make Austin a great place for all people as a leading spiritual voice in our community. Creating authentic community. Celebrating the arts in our community. Serving our community. Championing the message of God’s grace.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin reception musicians or San Antonio reception musicians, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.