Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
• Barton Springs, Zilker Park – Within Zilker Park’s 358 acres lies one of the crown jewels of Austin – Barton Springs Pool. Three acres in size, the pool is fed from underground springs and is, on average, 68 degrees year-round.
• Red Berry Mansion – In the early 60’s Red Berry Mansion was home to the most elaborate parties in San Antonio hosted by renowned politician and alleged gambler “Red” Berry. Forty years later the mansion opens her doors and her heart to a new generation. It will once again be home to the most memorable events in the city! Discover the mystery, the legend, the beauty of Red Berry Mansion on the Lake.
• The Bushnell – Great performances are the hallmark of The Bushnell, where the performing arts have brought magic and inspiration for more than 82 years. The elegance and heritage of this historic hall, coupled with the state-of-the-art environment, makes The Bushnell a unique place for hosting weddings, business meetings, corporate entertaining, holiday parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, conferences, pre and post-show parties of all sizes and so much more.
• The St. Anthony Hotel – At The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel you’ll be completely transported in time. Not only are you close to the famed Riverwalk in San Antonio but here you’ll also be immersed in the past. This National Historic Landmark was completed in 1909 and much of the period detail has been preserved. In our gracious lobby you’ll notice 12-foot ceilings, gold leaf topped columns and lovely French décor. Peacock Alley and our sun-soaked Loggia overlooking celebrated Travis Park are yours to discover.
• First Baptist Church – First Baptist Church is a 150-year old church located in downtown San Antonio, Texas. This New Testament church has deep roots in the community and a long history of vibrant life and service. In recent years, the church has experienced steady growth in attendance and enthusiasm. Families, children, youth, college, single adults, senior adult, and young marrieds are all a part of a strong, caring, joyful congregation.
• Mission Concepcion – This handsome stone church was dedicated in 1755, and appears very much as it did over two centuries ago. It stands proudly as the oldest unrestored stone church in America. In its heyday, colorful geometric designs covered its surface, but the patterns have long since faded or been worn away. However, original frescos are still visible in several of the rooms.
• Mission San Jose – Mission San Jose was founded on June 11, 1797 by Father Fermin Francisco de Lasuen on a site which was part of a natural highway by way of the Livermore Valley to the San Joaquin Valley. It is the fourteenth of the 21 Spanish Missions in Alta California. They were founded to secure Spain’s claim to this land and to teach the native people Christianity and the Spanish way of life.
• Mission Espada – Founded in 1690 as San Francisco de los Tejas near present-day Weches, Texas, this was the first mission in Texas. In 1731, the mission transferred to the San Antonio River area and renamed Mission San Francisco de la Espada. A friary was built in 1745, and the church was completed in 1756.
• Oblate Chapel – An atmosphere of quiet, peace and hospitality radiates from this oasis of sacred ground. It is a source of strength for the mind, the body and the spirit. A place where your soul can soar while your body finds peace and refreshment. The 50,000-square-foot Oblate Renewal Center is a spiritual and visual oasis for individuals or groups of up to 120. The facilities include three conference rooms, smaller breakout rooms, library, classrooms and 60 bedrooms (either single or double occupancy) with private bath. The spacious dining room with its bay windows framing the beautiful tree-studded campus and grand foyer entrance enhance the sense of connectedness to the natural surroundings. And for summer fun – a swimming pool.
• St. Joseph’s Church – We, the family of St. Joseph Parish, a diverse community of faithful worshippers, are called to provide spiritual nourishment, fulfillment of needs, guidance and knowledge to others in loving service of Christ.
• First United Methodist Church of Boerne – First United Methodist Church has stood in the heart of downtown Boerne for more than a hundred years. In that time, much has changed, however our calling remains the same: to worship God, to be disciples of Christ, and to serve others.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin wedding violinists or San Antonio wedding violinists, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.