Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
• Pearl Stable – Pearl is a culinary and cultural destination in San Antonio, Texas. As a dynamic and evolving environment, Pearl is committed to stewardship and learning. This historic gathering place is where everyone is welcome to eat, play and learn along the banks of the San Antonio River.
• Sunset Station – Welcome to Sunset Station, San Antonio, Texas – one of the largest historic special event facilities in San Antonio. Just minutes from the River Walk and the Alamo, our restored 10-acre facility and surrounding historic district of St. Paul Square, hosts functions for 20-20,000 guests. Historic Sunset Station is committed to helping you find the perfect special event venue in San Antonio. Whether you’re planning a convention, banquet, wedding or meeting, the choices are endless. Several breathtaking areas and beautifully restored historic buildings offer groups of any size unlimited event flexibility.
• Nature’s Point, Lake Travis – Natures Point is a sanctuary of trees, gardens, and pathways overlooking the majestic Lake Travis and is one of the most unique venues on the water. It’s a place where couples can exchange vows, celebrate their unions, and begin a new life together. The facilities are fully equipped with all of an event’s needs, while providing breathtaking views of the beautiful Hill Country and of Lake Travis. Natures Point is a private oasis, gated on one side and surrounded by Lake Travis on three sides. The Texas Hill country is known for beautiful weather and clear blue skies, but even so, we have several ceremony and reception areas, which include both indoor and outdoor sites.
• The Bright Shawl – The Bright Shawl is an ideal spot for weddings and receptions as well as family reunions, holiday parties, corporate events, non-profit fundraisers, or any occasion when you want a unique and unforgettable experience for yourself and your guests. Guests are invited to explore the facility and flow through the interior rooms to the outdoor patios. The interior rooms alone can comfortably seat up to 300 guests for a formal seated dinner or cocktail reception. Changing rooms, restrooms are designed to serve any size event.
• Weston Centre – Located right on San Antonio’s River Walk, Weston Centre is an unparalleled location in downtown San Antonio, close to hotels and restaurants, and a short barge or taxi ride from the city’s modern convention center. Inside, the four-story Grand Lobby offers elegant spaces with granite walls and sparkling diamond-shaped skylights perfect for any special event. Outside, a stunning waterfall cascades through lushly landscaped gardens to the river. Complimentary, covered parking for all your guests is only one of the benefits that set us apart. Our focus on service will make your event one your guests will always remember.
• Kendall Plantation – For a truly southern-style wedding with timeless appeal and picturesque scenery, Kendall Plantation is the place to say ‘I do’. Set atop a hill, which offers amazing views of the Hill Country and cool breezes anytime of the year, Kendall Plantation highlights some of the most desirable features for today’s bride.We offer two distinct locations to vow forever; the gazebo, which overlooks a natural spring pond, or underneath cascading staircase for an indoor ceremony. The venue features wrap around porches, large columns, hardwood floors, and classic architecture perfect for a bride looking for a distinct yet classic look.
• Ye Kendall Inn – Prominently situated on the banks of the Cibolo Creek and the Town Square of historic Boerne Texas, Kendall Inn has been the home of hospitality, cuisine and lodging since 1859. Boerne, founded by discerning settlers to be a community providing a high quality of living and well being in the Texas Hill Country, became a destination in the late 1800’s for those seeking an idyllic environment. Today the newly restored Kendall Inn has everything guests could desire.
• Hoffman Haus – Enchanting, serene, secluded…Hoffman Haus is the essence of rustic simplicity and sophistication in the beautiful hills of central Texas. We are a compound of both old and new buildings, nestled into a quiet neighborhood, a world away from the demands of everyday life. Our intent is that guests experience something special and out of the ordinary while they stay with us.
• San Antonio Museum of Art – The mission of the San Antonio Museum of Art is to collect, preserve, exhibit and interpret significant works of art representing a broad range of history and world cultures. In accordance with the highest professional standards, the Museum holds these collections for the benefit of the community and future generations. It is SAMA’s responsibility to educate and engage diverse audiences, provide transformational experiences, strengthen our shared understanding of humanity and encourage a sense of wonder and discovery.
• Mayfield Park – Mayfield Park is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. This entire estate was presented to the city of Austin in 1971 by Mary Mayfield Gutsch for all Austinites to enjoy as a park. Mayfield Park includes an historic cottage, 2 acres of colorful cottage gardens with towering palm trees, brilliant peacocks and delicate water lilies, all blending in beautiful harmony. Mayfield Preserve is the 21 acre natural area that surrounds the park, containing walking trails and wildlife habitat. Historic Mayfield Park is ideal for small/medium events such as weddings and other social gatherings, business conferences, workshops and retreats.
• Corpus Christi Omni Bayfront Hotel – Yours is the ideal romance. To celebrate, make your wedding reception in Corpus Christi an event to remember. Situated in the downtown Marina District, you’ll be spoiled with our attentive service, elegant banquet space and spacious guest room accommodations. Located in the Bayfront Tower, our impressive Corpus Christi Ballroom features scenic views of the bay and accommodates up to 1,000 guests. For more intimate receptions the Marina Tower features the Texas Riviera and Padre Island Ballrooms.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin wedding guitarists or San Antonio wedding guitarists, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.