Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
• Canyon Springs Golf Club – Canyon Springs® Golf Club ~ a romantic Texas Hill Country wedding reception site with San Antonio one-of-a-kind waterfall wedding ceremonies. Memories to last a lifetime are yours to create at a remarkable San Antonio golf club.
• The Gardens of Cranesbury View – The Grand European style mansion creates romantic charm, and elegance while providing a welcoming feel. The house offers a special Bridal Suite just right off the gardens filled with all the amenities that a Bride would need to set the mood for beauty and style. The house also features a Juliet balcony where you, the Bride can gradually toss your bouquet to waiting bridesmaids and guest. The specialized architecture provides an incomparable backdrop for a truly spectacular event.
• The Club at Sonterra – Rich in history, from our members to our founders, the Club At Sonterra is truly a lifestyle. Our Mediterranean revival architect with eclectic design style creates a classic and sophisticated superior club. The abundant lush gardens visually allure to your senses and inspire the perfect setting. Allow our Chef to create a palatal euphoria as you dine and while you receive impeccable assistance from our staff to ensure that your every occasion is extraordinaire. The Club At Sonterra is designed with you in mind, to be inspired, unique and personal.
• Westin La Cantera Hotel and Resort – Make the happiest day of your life the most seamless one as well. Built on the site of a former limestone quarry in the stunning Texas Hill Country, the Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort offers a romantic setting for the most important day of your life. Whether your big day will be shared with 20 guests or 500, we are uniquely equipped to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch – no pun intended. It would be our pleasure to accommodate every aspect of your wedding, from your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the big event. Our award winning culinary team and dedicated catering staff will work with you to create the menu of a lifetime. Out of town guests will appreciate the resort’s amenities and convenient location, just 20 minutes from the San Antonio airport, downtown sightseeing, and immediately adjacent to The Shops at La Cantera.
• Westin Riverwalk Hotel – When planning your wedding, we understand you are more than just a blushing bride…You are also called to be a gracious host and event planner. We want you to be a pampered Westin guest. Your wedding should be a memorable and renewing experience. We invite you to relax and enjoy yourself, both during the planning stages and on the big day. From the initial phone call or visit with your catering manager, to the goodbye hug between friends when it’s all said and done, we will guide you every step of the way, making your wedding dreams come true.
• Guenther House – The Guenther House creates a tranquil setting for indoor and outdoor special events, just steps from the San Antonio River. Whether you are planning a shower, reception or corporate event, our staff will give your event careful attention to every detail.
• Southwest School of Art Ursuline Chapel and Grotto – One reason brides and wedding planners flock to this site – in addition to its history and its beauty – is the site’s great versatility. Rental of the Coates Chapel includes two large gardens, so brides can be married inside or outside, in the gardens or beside the River, under the permanent gazebo. Cocktails can be in one part of the chapel, the wedding in another. Or, an inside wedding can be followed by dinner and dessert outside under the stars. The permutations are many – no two weddings here are ever arranged in exactly the same way!
• Hotel Valencia – Hotel Valencia Riverwalk provides an unrivaled setting on the banks of the famed San Antonio River Walk for your perfect wedding day in San Antonio. With flexible event space, a professional catering and banquet staff will provide everything you need to make your wedding unforgettable.
• Hyatt Hill Country Resort – Celebrate your dream wedding in beautiful San Antonio at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. Surrounded by the beauty of the Texas Hill Country, our resort features gorgeous wedding venues infused with San Antonio style and gracious Lone Star hospitality.
• Hyatt Lost Pines Resort – Allow our Austin area wedding planners to transform your dreams into reality. With an extraordinary combination of pampering luxury and stunning wilderness, our 405-acre Austin-area resort retreat is the perfect setting for the ultimate reception or banquet. Gather with family and friends in the days ahead of your celebration to relax with indulgent spa treatments, rounds of championship golf, and even horseback rides along the Colorado River. Take the time to enjoy all of the incredible amenities we offer, knowing our team of professionals is meticulously handling every detail of your special day. Whether you envision a lavish celebration with hundreds of guests or a quiet affair with just close family and friends, our wedding reception site provides all you need to create memories to last a lifetime.
• McNay Art Museum – Set in an exquisite Spanish Colonial Revival-style home on twenty three acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, the McNay Art Museum is an oasis in the heart of San Antonio. As the first museum of modern art in Texas, the McNay offers a unique opportunity to entertain in style as well as view an internationally renowned art collection. The intimate Octagon room, the breath-taking Courtyard, and elegant Leeper Auditorium together make any business function, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and/or reception unforgettable.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin wedding violinists or San Antonio wedding violinists, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.