Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
- JW Marriott Resort – Situated in the Texas Hill Country, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is surrounded by magnificent oak groves, rolling green hills and the perennial southern sunshine. This enchanting resort is the perfect setting for your wedding.
- Four Seasons Hotel of Austin – With floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive outdoor terraces, our lakeside meeting venues overlook Austin’s most scenic backyard – a park-like urban setting on the banks of Lady Bird Lake.
- San Fernando Cathedral – San Fernando Cathedral has always been at the center of San Antonio. It is a special place that occupies a unique position in this city and for the many visitors who come by the thousands every year.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, our church, our Holy Land is important to us because God is important to us. We come here to give thanks and praise to God, our Father. We come to deepen our relationship with God. We come here as His children. We belong to God. This is spiritual home, our place of peace and renewal, our place of comfort and forgiveness.
- St. Anthony Claret Catholic Church – We, the people of Saint Anthony Mary Claret Parish, have as our mission to open our hearts and doors to those from all walks of life so that they, too, may share in the everlasting presence of God. Together, we strive to grow closer to Jesus Christ through the Holy Eucharist. We work to foster the development of the parish, not only to strengthen our own spiritual awareness, but to impact the community as a whole.
- St. Peter Prince of the Apostles Catholic Church – a dynamic, inviting, and spiritually enriching inner-city parish community. We recognize the call of the Gospel to be a hospitable people, open and eager to welcome into our midst and into our ministries the many people who are part of our diverse community. By developing an interdependence on one another, rooted in a common love of Christ, we seek a unity that is respectful, affirming, and supportive of one another.
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church – Spirit Park is dedicated to all the parishioners and families who first established the faith community of Church of the Holy Spirit, those who continue to make us the vibrant parish of today, and those future members who will enrich the legacy that is theirs.
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church – We, the community of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, gather together as God’s people in faith to share in the redeeming mission of Christ the Lord. Our community is integrated by persons from different backgrounds and cultures which enrich its life and give witness to the Gospel message. We witness collectively through the celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and individually, through personal prayer and living the gospel in our lives.
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church – Our Lady of Grace Church began its mission to the people of this area of San Antonio in the early 1930’s as a Mission Church of St. Mary’s Church downtown.
- Immaculate Heart Of Mary Catholic Church – Built in 1912, this byzantine romanesque church, rich in religious traditions, Hispanic culture, with art and architectural details and elements, has been designated an “Historic Exceptional Landmark” by the City of San Antonio.
- Little Flower Basilica – The National Shrine of the Little Flower boasts of being the first National Shrine dedicated to St. Therese. Architecturally, it is one of the grandest buildings in San Antonio. Historically, it highlights the missionary work of the Discalced Carmelite Friars and the faith development of the West Side of San Antonio.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin reception musicians or San Antonio reception musicians, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.