Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! One of the most important details when planning a wedding is the “where.” The Austin – San Antonio – Hill Country area is extremely fortunate to have so many beautiful locales for brides and grooms to choose from. For more information on the individual spot, click on the link provided.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church – The atmosphere is full of visions of churches of long ago but with a present updated mentality. A rather large church with beautiful stained glass windows, lots of marble and beautiful statues of Mary and others, a traditional tabernacle and baptismal font to the front right alter.
- University United Methodist Church – We are honored you are considering UUMC for your wedding ceremony. The beautiful 100-year-old sanctuary, with its magnificent stained glass windows, accommodates more than 850 guests. The intimate Harris Chapel seats 80-85 comfortably.
- Travis Park United Methodist Church – Downtown San Antonio is very romantic, especially with our famous River Walk as an attractive backdrop for wedding festivities. A block from the River Walk and central to several five star hotels, Travis Park United Methodist Church’s location offers brides and grooms many options for places to have neighboring elegant receptions. We are also on the picturesque horse and buggy route where many newly-married couples love to go on their first stroll together as husband and wife.
- Christ Episcopal Church – Christ Episcopal Church is a loving and welcoming church family, centrally located in the historic Monte Vista District of San Antonio, Texas. Our sanctuary is one of the most peaceful and beautiful churches in the country, but the real beauty of our church is our people. We are a large church, but with a small, familial feel and lots of ways to become involved.
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church – St. Mark’s Episcopal Church was first organized as a mission on December 7, 1958; 15-20 people gathered for services in a small room below a taxidermist’s shop on South Lamar. On December 20, 1959, Bishop Percy Goddard knocked with his pastoral staff to open the doors of the new all-purpose building in the Barton Hills neighborhood (adjacent to the Barton Creek Greenbelt), and the first St. Mark’s confirmation class was presented to him.
- San Antonio Country Club – Formed in 1904 to promote “golf, tennis, and other innocent outdoor sports”, San Antonio Country Club continues today as a premier family-oriented, full-service club. Whether it be golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, fine dining or a fantastic special event, we invite our members to enjoy all their Club has to offer.
- The Dominion Country Club – As you pull into the Dominion Country Club, just one thought comes to mind–magnificent! Viewing the hand-laid cobblestone drive and hand-carved Cantera-stone columns, you’ll find yourself transformed back into a time of Renaissance beauty and charm.
- The Vineyards Restaurant – The Vineyards is home to some of the most beautiful weddings held in San Antonio. More than 500 ceremonies have been performed in our covered, open-air pavilion, surrounded by grapevines, rosebushes and native plantings.
- Castle Avalon – Castle Avalon offers a variety of services including Weddings, Receptions, and other special events during the year. Castle Avalon is only a short 10 minute drive from New Braunfels, Texas, on Highway 46 West.
- Mercury Hall – This historic structure was built in 1904 in Mercury, Texas, and was moved to its current South Austin location in 1997. The Hall plays host to weddings, special events, fundraisers and performances. Mercury Hall’s flexible layout and rustic beauty will set the picture-perfect stage for your truly unique event.
- Alamo Heights United Methodist Church – Our Mission is To bring people to Jesus Christ, To nurture relationships with Him, And to reach out in service to the world… To the glory of God
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony, reception or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin wedding violinists or San Antonio wedding violinists, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, guitar, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to popular and contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.