Welcome back to Austin wedding music / San Antonio wedding music 101! Your wedding day should be one of the happiest days of your life – but it can also be extremely stressful; not just that day, but all of the days of planning and preparation leading up to it. Your music is an extremely important detail for your event, but there’s no reason it should add more stress to this special occasion. Here are a few tips to take the stress out of the planning:
- Begin with the basics. Sort through all of the pertinent details first: when is the wedding?; where will the wedding take place?; how big of a ceremony do you want?; what kind of budget are you working within?
- Once you have the framework of the wedding, you can start thinking about the music details. The first question to answer is how much music do you want and during what segments?
- Explore music ideas. Get rough ideas together based on the type of ceremony you want.
- Find musicians who are capable of meeting your needs in a professional manner.
- Work with your musicians to finalize your music choices.
- Check in with your musicians in the weeks and days leading up to the event to ensure that proper preparations are being made. Ask for a timeline from them.
- In the last few days before the wedding, take care of all of the final details and the specifics. Keep your musicians in the loop as you make these decisions – they’ve likely played many weddings before and may offer some great suggestions.
If you’re planning an office event, chamber concert, wedding ceremony or special event that calls for professional Austin wedding musicians, San Antonio wedding musicians, Austin ceremony musicians or San Antonio ceremony musicians, please contact us so we can help. Our performances can range to include the trumpet, violin, cello, string quartet, and so much more! From traditional wedding music to contemporary choices, we provide the perfect setting for that special event.